Advantages – Berghof Digestion Technology
Useful advantages and unique characteristics for our digestion systems facilitate everyday's lab work.
Lowest operating costs - guaranteed
- The decomposition vessels are characterized by a very long service life of at least 5 years. Berghof therefore even includes them in the warranty. Regular replacement of the vessels is no longer necessary, which reduces plastic waste and significantly lowers the costs for your laboratory.
- In operation, all vessels are connected to a gas collection system, which collects any acid vapors that may be released and feeds them into the exhaust air. Optionally, they are neutralized in a neutralization unit. This effectively prevents acid vapors from entering the furnace chamber and causing corrosion on various sensors, components or parts. This significantly reduces repair costs.
- Depending on the type of vessel, the only consumables left are bursting discs or sealing lids, which are subject to wear. Berghof offers defined packages for this purpose and will be happy to calculate the total operating costs per year for you.
Service offers keep your operating costs under control
- Vessels are not wear parts
- Warranty - 1 year, basic unit and vessels
- Warranty extension up to 5 years possible. This ensures the lowest possible repair costs - guaranteed.
- Maintenance contracts avoid downtime
- Subscription for consumables keep costs under control
- Consumables are kept to a minimum. We will gladly calculate the operating costs for you.
Simple, intuitive operation
- The top-loading concept allows the vessels to be inserted and removed individually. Lifting and transporting heavy, fully loaded rotors is a thing of the past.
- Thanks to our non-contact sensors, you do not have to connect, clean and seal sensors before each run.
- Our manually handled vessels consist of only three parts that are easy to open and close. Our vessels are easy and quick to clean.
- Rinsing with ultrapure water is usually sufficient. Our software with pre-installed method collection can be operated intuitively.
- Our software with pre-installed method collection can be operated intuitively.
SafePrep - Meets the highest safety standards
- Non-contact sensors record all sample temperatures and pressures in real time and allow optimal control of the chemical reactions. This reliably prevents critical situations, such as those that can occur in exothermic reactions.
- The acids used cannot weaken our fully acid-resistant vessels.
- Controlled blow-off of residual pressure allows our vessels to be opened safely.
- We have integrated overpressure protection through rupture discs or SafeVent technology.
- The gas collection system captures any acid vapors that may be released and safely discharges them. A neutralization unit is optionally available, which neutralizes these vapors beforehand.
- We use a robust, pressure-resistant, PFA-coated stainless steel furnace.
- The system has a swing-top design with electronic lid interlock.
- Our safety shutdown automatically intervenes in the event of overheating or overpressure.
The simplest handling
The locking system allows the reactor to be opened and closed quickly and safely in just a few steps.
Excellent operating and handling safety
This is ensured by rupture discs as well as design, production and testing in accordance with AD-2000 and Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.